.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nominal Me

I'm falling in love with my camera and taking photos everywhere I go. That, combined with my passions for politics, sports, religion and other things we all agree on, makes this blog persist.


My Photo
Name:
Location: Astoria, New York, United States

I'm born in Manhattan and raised in Queens.

Monday, January 03, 2005

Monday Morning Musings (1/3/05)


Big Fun (left), Dr. Strangejazz (center) and myself enjoyed New Years festivities in Harlem this year. Happy New Year to all five of my readers!

It's a new year, and the future of America is strong. Man I would kill my friends for posting this on the Internet.

The army should draft these people immediately.

One blogger's thought: "It's my fault I'm fat, not McDonalds".


CatHouse Chat has advice on how Osama Bin Ladin can increase his ratings.

Here's a link to a blog that can take you to the "racial slur database." If you're going to do something, do it right.

Pro Life, and Gay? There's a support group for everything.

Liberals and terrorists need more sex (profanity warning).

Riasawn, about to be deployed to Kosovo, cuts her hair. She then blogs about it. Talk about a sacrifice for our country. She had pretty long hair.

More Monday Morning Musings.