.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nominal Me

I'm falling in love with my camera and taking photos everywhere I go. That, combined with my passions for politics, sports, religion and other things we all agree on, makes this blog persist.


My Photo
Name:
Location: Astoria, New York, United States

I'm born in Manhattan and raised in Queens.

Monday, February 21, 2005

Monday Morning Musings (2/21/05)

Nissan Motor's CEO Carlos Ghosn and COO Toshiyuki Shiga seem happy to see that I'm back blogging.

Here's the future of America.

Was Rush Limbaugh Right?

Check out the new Star Wars trailer.

This has to be the oddest post from a blog I've ever read. This guy found random people from a dating website and gave them sex change operations.

Discovery goes off to war.

Check out a parking lot demolition derby.

Take the slut test.

Other Monday Morning Musings

1 Comments:

Blogger Nominal Me said...

Thanks Jackie!

I did see that. I know a couple of people from the Philly area, and they are tough. Clearly McNabb is the center of that team, as if you're a fan you either blame him or makes excuses for him. He's clearly the leader of that team.

Tuesday, 22 February, 2005  

Post a Comment

|

<< Home