.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nominal Me

I'm falling in love with my camera and taking photos everywhere I go. That, combined with my passions for politics, sports, religion and other things we all agree on, makes this blog persist.


My Photo
Name:
Location: Astoria, New York, United States

I'm born in Manhattan and raised in Queens.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Happy Birthday To Me


Today is my 33rd birthday!

I've been tagged by Janet at the Art of Getting By. It's all fair since I tagged her on the movie thing.

5 Things I Miss About My Childhood (in no particular order)

1. Breaks. Summer breaks. Christmas breaks. Afterschool breaks.

2. Cold War movies. They just can't make stuff like Red Dawn anymore. You don't have a ready-made bad guy by just giving him a Russian accent today.

3. New Wave music. It was once cool to listen to New Order and Depeche Mode.

4. Crushes. Liking girls seemed a lot less complicated back then than liking women does today.

5. School. Yeah, I said it. I hated learning back then, but I think I want to go back and start learning stuff again.


Yay!








Your Birthdate: June 29

Your birthday on the 29th adds a tone of idealism to your nature.

You are imaginative and creative, but rather uncomfortable in the business world.

You are very aware and sensitive, with outstanding intuitive skills and analytical abilities.



The 29 reduces to 11, one of the master numbers which often produces much nervous tension.

This is the birthday of the dreamer rather than the doer.

You do, however, work very well with people.




RELATED LINKS:
More Personal Stuff

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Birthday buddy!

Wednesday, 29 June, 2005  
Blogger Nominal Me said...

Thanks man!

Wednesday, 29 June, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy b-day mike

Wednesday, 29 June, 2005  
Blogger Nominal Me said...

Thank you all!

Wednesday, 29 June, 2005  
Blogger Janet said...

Happy bday! Does meme exchanging count as a gift?:)

Wednesday, 29 June, 2005  

Post a Comment

|

<< Home