.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nominal Me

I'm falling in love with my camera and taking photos everywhere I go. That, combined with my passions for politics, sports, religion and other things we all agree on, makes this blog persist.


My Photo
Name:
Location: Astoria, New York, United States

I'm born in Manhattan and raised in Queens.

Thursday, June 16, 2005

I Sold Out


Yeah, I've got ads on my site now.

With Bloggers out there getting rich and famous, it's time for me to cash in. I don't expect to make a whole lot of money...I just want to maybe go out to dinner once in a while. Chances are I'll be lucky to make the $50 I need for Google to send me a check in the first place.

I've also started a new blog, God Votes, which will focus on religion and politics. Unlike this one, which has more of an essay format, that one will be more of a quick collection of news and commentary that I find on the Web.

Like the ads, it's an experiment.

So click on the ads. Buy stuff. Go to my new site.

Show me the money!

More Personal Stuff