.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nominal Me

I'm falling in love with my camera and taking photos everywhere I go. That, combined with my passions for politics, sports, religion and other things we all agree on, makes this blog persist.


My Photo
Name:
Location: Astoria, New York, United States

I'm born in Manhattan and raised in Queens.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Penn Station, Baltimore

Other than fighting ants in Baltimore, I really didn't do much...except leave. It was Holy Week, and I had the chance to go home to New York City. Before I did though, I arrived at Penn Station (oddly enough, I took a train into...New York's Penn Station).

They had a big white guy standing in front of it. Art, I guess.

The interior was really cool. It was an old style train station, and I hope they keep it that way. This would be a great place to film a period piece.

They even have an old style train board. You'll notice the top listing, an Amtrak Acela note of another time-honored tradition: a train delay.

If you're going from Baltimore to New York, take the train. No traffic and it's smooth ride.