.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nominal Me

I'm falling in love with my camera and taking photos everywhere I go. That, combined with my passions for politics, sports, religion and other things we all agree on, makes this blog persist.


My Photo
Name:
Location: Astoria, New York, United States

I'm born in Manhattan and raised in Queens.

Monday, February 28, 2005

Monday Morning Musings (2/28/05)


We know that Million Dollar Baby won the Oscar for best picture, but did you think Clint Eastwood's movie had more "Christ" in it than the Passion of the Christ? This writer thinks so.

Here's the future of America.

Here's the top five secrets black people keep from white people.

What would Jesus bomb?

What could possibly happen if you put a light bulb in a microwave? Now you know.

More Monday Morning Musings

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Update your blog Mike. I'm going to keep saying this until you do.

Friday, 04 March, 2005  

Post a Comment

|

<< Home