.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nominal Me

I'm falling in love with my camera and taking photos everywhere I go. That, combined with my passions for politics, sports, religion and other things we all agree on, makes this blog persist.


My Photo
Name:
Location: Astoria, New York, United States

I'm born in Manhattan and raised in Queens.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Appleton and the Quest For Beer



If you find yourself in Appleton, WI, know this above all else: beer sales end at 9 PM.

The photo you see is not doctored, that's a lock and a chain over the beer section of a local gas station.

One of my collegues went on a futile quest to buy alcholic beverages that lasted at least a half an hour. He was practically punching his steering wheel by the time he realized it just wasn't going to happen.

No one was able to tell us if it was legal to drink the beer while still in the store after 9 PM, but I doubt it.

It was a long day at work, 14 hours, giving tours to the client and its employees. Things are going well though.

Not well enough for one of the guys I work with though.

RELATED LINKS:
RELATED LINKS:
America's Treasures