.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nominal Me

I'm falling in love with my camera and taking photos everywhere I go. That, combined with my passions for politics, sports, religion and other things we all agree on, makes this blog persist.


My Photo
Name:
Location: Astoria, New York, United States

I'm born in Manhattan and raised in Queens.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Wrapping Up Training



Life in Appleton is easing into a routine. Each member of the team is finding their niche and things are going well.

My primary responsibility comes from giving speeches and (eventually) talking to the media.

All is well. I'm going to catch the Packers-Patriots game tomorrow. Photos to follow of course!

RELATED LINKS:
America's Treasures

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who's the babe you "accidentally" caught in the photo???!?

Friday, 26 August, 2005  
Blogger Nominal Me said...

A co-worker of mine was all over that girl.

Saturday, 27 August, 2005  

Post a Comment

|

<< Home