.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nominal Me

I'm falling in love with my camera and taking photos everywhere I go. That, combined with my passions for politics, sports, religion and other things we all agree on, makes this blog persist.


My Photo
Name:
Location: Astoria, New York, United States

I'm born in Manhattan and raised in Queens.

Friday, April 14, 2006

Hanging Out With Friends

For Holy Week, I was back in New York. Of course, I hit a bar before going to church, but uhhh...

Anyway, this is just a post about some of the friends I saw in New York. Enjoy.

Eric and Robyn...

There's Big Fun...can you tell he likes the Phillies?

Triple WWW...the Watertaker.

There's me with some chicks. Maggie and Lori.

And Douggiieee! The mastermind behind Tallboy Films. He'll be famous someday, and I'll be able to say I've seen him drunk.