.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nominal Me

I'm falling in love with my camera and taking photos everywhere I go. That, combined with my passions for politics, sports, religion and other things we all agree on, makes this blog persist.


My Photo
Name:
Location: Astoria, New York, United States

I'm born in Manhattan and raised in Queens.

Friday, May 12, 2006

Dinosaur BBQ in Rochester: Hitting the Trifecta!

Some people visit Hard Rocks. Others collect stamps. I...seek out BBQ. Dinosaur BBQ. Today I completed the trifecta. By going to the Rochester, NY version I now have gone to all of the chain's locations throughout the world.

Yeah, I know there's only three (Harlem, Syracuse, and here), but it's still pretty damn cool.

As I have come to expect, the place was packed. This is solid BBQ.

The beer selection was good.

The beer helped college kids (and older ones) mack on chicks.

After going to all three, I have to say the Harlem location is the best. It's larger, has a good ambiance, and the food preparation was superior.

Now that I have accomplished the near impossible task of visiting all of the Dinosaur BBQ locations, I will now have to find another major quest in life.