.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nominal Me

I'm falling in love with my camera and taking photos everywhere I go. That, combined with my passions for politics, sports, religion and other things we all agree on, makes this blog persist.


My Photo
Name:
Location: Astoria, New York, United States

I'm born in Manhattan and raised in Queens.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

College Towns: Madison, WI


College towns just have a great vibe to them. And they're cheap.

At least Madison, WI is.

$1 draft beers? Man, if I didn't have to work the next day I could have gotten shlockered for about six bucks. Ten if I tipped.

These kids have no idea how good they have it.

There were used CD stores, cheap shirt stores, and other cheap fun fare.

Did I have all this stuff when I was in college?

Yes.

But I was broke then, so I couldn't even enjoy it.

Silly kids.

They have no idea what they have here. Real life is going to be a real kick in the pants for them.

RELATED LINKS:
America's Treasures

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

But Nominal, you KNOW that NYC is a college town too. According to NYU, "The city is your campus." So why is any of this new?

;op

Thursday, 13 October, 2005  
Blogger Nominal Me said...

I don't remember that...I probably had too much to drink those nights.

Saturday, 15 October, 2005  

Post a Comment

|

<< Home