.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nominal Me

I'm falling in love with my camera and taking photos everywhere I go. That, combined with my passions for politics, sports, religion and other things we all agree on, makes this blog persist.


My Photo
Name:
Location: Astoria, New York, United States

I'm born in Manhattan and raised in Queens.

Sunday, October 02, 2005

NYC Wedding


Went to a NYC wedding (Natasha and Dan) and had a blast. The reception was on a boat and I got to catch up with a good number of friends. It's off to Minnesota and Milwaukee now.

TOUR STATS:
Wall Mart Visits: 10
People asking me about September 11th: 9
Perkins Visits: 7
Buffalo Wild Wings Visits: 6
McDonald's Visits: 4
Hospital Visits: 1
Waffle House Visits: 1

DRAMATIC IMPROVEMENT IN MY LIFE: I just signed up for Sirius Satellite radio, which will improve the quality of music I listen to this year.

RELATED LINKS:
America's Treasures

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go WalMart! I'm sure it's just an incidental mention, but it's telling how regular people love Wal-Mart, especially those from New York City used to shopping in bodegas.

Tuesday, 04 October, 2005  

Post a Comment

|

<< Home