.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nominal Me

I'm falling in love with my camera and taking photos everywhere I go. That, combined with my passions for politics, sports, religion and other things we all agree on, makes this blog persist.


My Photo
Name:
Location: Astoria, New York, United States

I'm born in Manhattan and raised in Queens.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Harley Davidson in Wauwatosa, WI


Today I stopped by the Wauwatosa, WI plant of one of our nation's last American-made products, Harley Davidson Motorcycles.


The tour actually took us through the factory, where we watched blue collar, union workers put together motorcycles for the world. It consisted of a lot of technical car terms that I do not know the meaning of. So for me, it was looking at tons of metal parts. But it was American metal parts damn it! USA USA USA!


This Eagle was made from spare parts. Behind it is the factory floor. That's about all you will see of it though, as cameras (not even my Treo 650 camera phone) are permitted inside. We don't want the Chinese to take our secrets!


In the lobby however, they let you sit on the bikes. This is about as manly as I'll ever look in my life. It's all downhill from here.


I bet I could score with many chicks if I had this bike. I wouldn't even have to write to women in prisons (scroll down past the zoo stuff on this post if you don't know what I'm talking about).


Go America!

RELATED LINKS:
America's Treasures

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mike,

The bike wont help you with da ladies. I would stick with the prison chicks.

Friday, 07 October, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bitchin....

Friday, 07 October, 2005  
Blogger Nominal Me said...

I can buy one with a credit card, right?

A Harley, that is.

Friday, 07 October, 2005  

Post a Comment

|

<< Home