.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nominal Me

I'm falling in love with my camera and taking photos everywhere I go. That, combined with my passions for politics, sports, religion and other things we all agree on, makes this blog persist.


My Photo
Name:
Location: Astoria, New York, United States

I'm born in Manhattan and raised in Queens.

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Still Life of Appleton, WI


Having to run some errands on a Saturday afternoon, I went off to the Fox River Mall. It was, well, a mall.

A nice one, but being from the city I have no frame of reference for these kinds of things.


I'm sure every mother of a daughter would love their child's boyfriend to wear either of these shirts on dates around town.


What's up with people spending good money on jeans that look like they need to be thrown out? If I tried to donate these brand new clothing items to the Salvation Army, they would turn me away. Stupid kids. Maybe I should sell them my old clothes for $50.


T-shirts like these say: "you are not in New York anymore".

It was a nice time. I shopped at Target in an attempt to keep my Wal Mart statistics down.

This is real red state America. Wheeeee!

RELATED LINKS:
America's Treasures

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are SUCH an idiot - look at a map and figure out where the red states really are. Wisconsin is NOT a red state. Clueless.

Saturday, 04 February, 2006  

Post a Comment

|

<< Home