.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nominal Me

I'm falling in love with my camera and taking photos everywhere I go. That, combined with my passions for politics, sports, religion and other things we all agree on, makes this blog persist.


My Photo
Name:
Location: Astoria, New York, United States

I'm born in Manhattan and raised in Queens.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Ohio - West Virginia Foliage


One advantage to long drives is some views are just beautiful. We lucked out yesterday when driving from Columbus, OH to Pittsburgh, PA.


The Fall foliage was really nice to look at, and the geology interesting.


Trees of this type and time are worth pulling over the road on an Interstate and daring oncoming traffic to hit you.


The closer you are to God's creatures, the closer you will be to God, right?

RELATED LINKS:
America's Treasures